Grandma Lana said it best, " Looks like he is in front of a large screen television watching a National Geographic movie of the most beautiful sights and sounds of nature...actually, he one of the most beautiful sights of nature."
This is our view from the bonus room. I love looking at the Tetons throughout the day because they are a never ending changing canvas. My favorite is at early sunrise when the Tetons are on fire and they are bright pink, actually about an hour before this photo was taken they were on fire. Waklee always says, "not literally, right." We often see deer and occasionally moose in the field in front of the house too. Such a beautiful place to live.
A few weeks ago collectively as a family in one day we saw: moose, elk, deer, bald eagle, porcupine, coyote.

This is our view from the bonus room. I love looking at the Tetons throughout the day because they are a never ending changing canvas. My favorite is at early sunrise when the Tetons are on fire and they are bright pink, actually about an hour before this photo was taken they were on fire. Waklee always says, "not literally, right." We often see deer and occasionally moose in the field in front of the house too. Such a beautiful place to live.
A few weeks ago collectively as a family in one day we saw: moose, elk, deer, bald eagle, porcupine, coyote.

5 comments:
That view is beautiful...That is awesome that you have so much wildlife around you.. Miss you guys!!
Can I say wow the green eyed monster is coming out. That is just beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. I stop working this week will call you next week after the move. so much to catch up on :)
Wow, peace and serenity comes to mind from the pic. Love it
One word: nostalgic
GORGEOUS!!!!
Post a Comment