Monday, March 21, 2011

Scout's Sunday

Scout Lana Kunz blessed February 6th, 2011.
Tetonia II Ward; Tetonia, Idaho




What a special and fun day.
Little did we know it was Scouting Sunday and so a number of boys and their leaders were dressed in their Boy Scouting uniforms. When our older kids asked why the boys had on their uniforms we told them they had worn them for Scout's blessing. They thought that was pretty cool. It did catch me off guard when a woman in our ward stood to bear her testimony and said that Scout....ing was really special to her ( I had to process that one for a second.) Scout's blessing day was also fun because once again unknown to us it was also Super Bowl Sunday. At the store when purchasing hot pink tables cloths we were asked about having a hot pink Super Bowl party.


We felt so proud to be able to bless our baby
with so many of our loved ones present,
our families filled a third of the chapel.

Wonderful living near our families.


9 comments:

jrushing said...

She is so cute and adorable! So tiny too! I can't believe how fast they grow and now my baby only 6months looks like a giant compared to little Scout! I hope you all are doing good.

Parker and Carly said...

I love these pictures. Especially her little teeny feet. Congratulations again on your beautiful girl.

Haley and Jon said...

I love her skirt! Sorry we couldn't make it. I was sick. I have pretty much been sick ALL winter. Scout looks adorable!

Lisa said...

So cute!! Congrats!

Linds said...

Such a beautiful baby girl.

Dani said...

She is so cute! I love the headband! And we are totally in for hooking Taytum up with Canon. He such a handsome little dude and we would love to be family. :)

cjdustin said...

She is a beauty along with all of your kiddos. You have such a wonderful/adorable family!

nephi and katherine said...

You guys are the best bloggers ever. beautiful pictures, kids, stories! well done! Cant wait to visit again. LETS PLAY!

Gel said...

She is so beautiful and i love her little skirt. I can't wait to see her!