Cute Little Canon turned two!
This boy has me wrapped around his finger. He is such a sweet little guy. He looks at me with that little sparkle in those big brown eyes and I give him whatever he wants.
A little worried about how much he loves his jammies though. After he takes a bath and is getting dressed for the day he begs to have jammie pants on. Today he woke up from his nap and I told him we had to get ready to go and he sobbed when I took the jammie pants off. I am just imagining him as a thirty year old man still living at home wearing his jammies.Canon, along with loving all things with an engine and animals loves books. For his birthday he got a little motorbike that we named, "crash", wish you could hear how Canon says, "crash". A few weeks ago I let him sit on the four-wheeler in the garage and was in the kitchen cleaning and I hear him start it up???? Definitely seeing a little "crash" in the future.
5 comments:
Can't believe he is 2! And just know that he is not alone in the jammy wearing department! Sometimes Ty is in his all day long! Next year when he goes to Kindergarten he will have a big adjustment! I hope you all are doing well and loving ID!
He's two?!? What the heck! I have to agree though that he is the cutest little boy ever!
It's uncanny...."Crash" looks just like "Big Red!" :-)
PLEASE!!! Make him stay this age longer!! :o) Happy birthday, sweet boy!
Are you kiddin me? This kid is crazy cute!
Post a Comment