
Oh I just have to blog about this. Eric was talking to his Dad this morning and his Dad told him that Blake (9 year old nephew) had gotten his picture in the newspaper. So the story goes..... he went on a field trip to the park in his small town. This crazy kid decides to climb into an toddler swing and gets himself stuck! He is so stuck that it is cutting off the circulation in his legs. The teachers let Blake know that they are going to call his Mom and get the firemen over to cut the swing apart. Once Blake hears the word Mom, he freaks. Now Jodi you know we love love love you, but your kids do have a little fear of you. Blake starts hollering, "Don't call my Mom, call my Grandma she lives right up the street over and over." Oh I couldn't stop laughing. Blake we are so proud of you for getting your picture in the newspaper!
4 comments:
That is the best story ever!! That kid is so funny!
Love the black matches everything story about Waklee. Too cute. That story about your nephew is hilarious also...
I'm a little afriad of Jodi myself :) kidding, kidding. That really cracks me up!
Eric and Penny, just thought I'd write and say hello! Your blog is so cute. I love reading about your family. My blog is gregnmeg6.blogspot.com. I'll talk to you later!
Megan Bean
Post a Comment