1 year ago
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Sad, Too Sad
This week Eric's cousin lost their sweet baby boy. I honestly can't stop aching and hurting for Doug & Brittany. I am surprised at how much this has affected me but I think after almost living that nightmare with Reese it has hit too close to home too soon. I have cried myself to sleep several nights and just ache for them. May they find peace. http://www.dbkunz.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just read their posts...and it made me cry! I can't imagine losing a child! That is so sad! We will say prayers for them!
Penny-that is absolutely horrible! What a heartbreak for your family. I left a comment on their blog. I hope they don't mind.
Our prayers will be with your family.
Marykaye
There goes my makeup...that is the saddest thing I have ever read. My heart & prayers go out to your family, especially those parents!
Post a Comment