
Now that Summer is sort of here, it's not that warm yet, we have been on the go. This past week we haven't been home before 9 pm once and I just love it! We have been going for walks on the Springwater, gone swimming, made a trip to the zoo, had one too many barbecues, visited the splash park, went to storytime and joined the Summer reading program, played some crochet and are desperately trying to find the best park in NE Portland.


Oh and this is where I SHOULD be. My family is there right now and are still begging us to come. Oh how I wish we were there. Summer 2010!


4 comments:
We had a great time at the zoo. When we get back from Idaho we will have to go to the parks with you! Thanks for hanging out we had a great time
You have such cute girls! Love the headbands. So, were you suppose to be in lake Powell? Is that were these pictures are? Zane and i were suppose to go two weeks ago with his family but he couldn't get work off. Uggg! I wasn't too put out only because they are going again in august and we are planning on going with them then. Love the pictures!
I just caught up on your posts. Waklee had me laughin a couple of times and Reese's haircut is adorable! Look at you and your craftiness-too cute! Is it still not that warm in Portland yet? I will trade you places this week-I am dying here in this heat! Pregnancy and sun-and no ac-makes for a not so happy mama!
aWWW...Make me some headbands. I'll be expecting a monogrammed shirt in the mail by next week.
Post a Comment