Argh, Matey! or as Reese puts it, "argh, mate." We went to WSCC for the bouncy house and then the tradition of Bronson's Auntie Elaine's house to trick or treat! As much as I love Halloween I am always glad to have it over....I was beat.
And you made those costumes? So adorable. Your girls are beautiful. Waklee looks far older than she is. Watch out for the boys that will be chasing her. I'll loan you my shotgun--it's pink!
Great Job on the costumes. Those are the prettiest little pirates I've ever seen. Too bad Zach wasn't with them. He dressed up as Jack Sparrow. Fun stuff! Love you guys! Aunt Becky
5 comments:
They look so cute! I am also glad it's over and I don't even have kids..... wwweellll technicaly.
And you made those costumes? So adorable. Your girls are beautiful. Waklee looks far older than she is. Watch out for the boys that will be chasing her. I'll loan you my shotgun--it's pink!
Oh Pen, those turned out so good! I love love love them!
Your girls are soooo photogenic!! It doesn't hurt that they are adorable either...love the costumes!
Great Job on the costumes. Those are the prettiest little pirates I've ever seen. Too bad Zach wasn't with them. He dressed up as Jack Sparrow. Fun stuff! Love you guys!
Aunt Becky
Post a Comment