Saturday, February 21, 2009

Canon Eavenson Kunz

Canon made it. They started Penny on the slow drip and on Friday, Feb 20th, at 3:20 he was delivered. He weighed 8lbs 1.7 oz and was 21 inches long





20 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

Congratulations! He is super cute. The best babies are born on February 20th (that is Owen's birthday too).

The Chambers Family said...

Congrats! It is fun to have a boy added to 2 girls:) Crazy you and Jada both delivered the same day! He is very cute!

JC Photography said...

Congrats! He's a handsome fellow. We think he looks like Reese! Hope Penny's feeling good!

The Marlatt's said...

Congratulations to you guys! How exciting to have a new baby and a boy!! Love the name too. Hope Penny and baby are doing well.

Jeff and Amy said...

Congrats!! Hope baby and mama are doing well!

taggdarci said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you guys. I think he looks like Reese and Tagg said he thought he looked like Jaxon. Hope all went well, love you!

Neil and Lana Kunz said...

We are so thrilled with your new little "Mister". We hope Penny will be up and about in no time; needless to say, Reese will see to that. A year ago we were all praying for her little life and now you have been blessed with another. We love you and send out love...G&G Kunz

taggdarci said...

Oh - and he's very handsome! You guys got the recipe right indeed. :o) I love his dark hair - yay for babies with lots of hair!! And...I love that his name is with one N instead of two, very cute! Can't wait to see more pics!

Jessie said...

How neat was it to be 2 rooms down!! I think that was pretty cool :) Canon is so cute and maybe he can lend some hair to our little guy!! haha
Congrats again!

Dani said...

He is so handsome!! Congratulations!

the smiths said...

Congrats! What a cutie! Love the name- it was top 3 on our list when we had Tyson. You are lucky to have had your babies in Oregon. It was a much better experience for us there, than here in Utah. I hope you are feeling well, Penny. Love, Ed and Christa

cjdustin said...

We are so happy for you! I hope all is well. He sure is a cute little guy.

Robison Family said...

Yeah..CONGRATS!! We are so excited for you guys.. and what a darling little boy! I'm sure it's so nice not to be pregnant anymore! :) Love the name...

Jason Young said...

He looks fantastic!! Just like a little man :) Congrats you guys!

mickelsenfamily said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

Toshia said...

Congratulations! He is so precious--have fun with your new little man:)

Shauna Martin said...

Congrats Penny! He is ADORABLE!! I hope everything is still going great with you and the family!

jrushing said...

Congrats! He is so sweet.

Living Green said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant but Will and I are so happy for you guys! He is so so cute!!!

A. Simpson said...

Canon? Right? His face in the first picture is so incredibly cute! Reese cracks me up in I think, it's the second one. She looks as if she has no clue what to do when that little guy lets loose with his cries. Too fun!