Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nothing like a new baby...


Oh we are so in love around here with this cute little guy. I usually don't give newborns much credit for being cute, BUT this one just is cute. We are all doing pretty good. Eric gave strict instructions this morning to put the baby down so he can learn to sleep without being held and well since I listen to everything Eric says....Reese is doing pretty good actually nothing out of the ordinary for Reese it's just that the ordinary is usually pretty crazy. Yesterday Eric put her on the treadmill to try and help her run off her energy. It was hilarious watching my almost 3 year old run on a treadmill while shouting out, "help me" "help me". It hurts to laugh right now and my Mom recently had surgery and she hurts too so we are laughing at Reese trying not to laugh. Today Reese tried to nurse Canon which once again we were trying to suppress the giggles. If you are wondering what we are up to we are just snuggling this cute little boy.

8 comments:

Perkes Family said...

He is sooo cute!! I just want to snuggle him, so tiny!

Kellie said...

You are right...he really is cute.

MotherBeck said...

Ooh can I come and snuggle him? He is so adorable!!

taggdarci said...

Wish I was there to snuggle him! And to see the sites of Reese - what a character! Glad you are all doing okay!

ave said...

Great job on the beautiful baby boy! You will love having a boy, and I know those big sisters are going to be such good helpers. Congratulations! What a beautiful family! By the way, did I hear a rumer that you may be moving down our way soon? That would be so fun, and I know Taun would give her right arm to be able to live by you. Let's make this thing happen!

Gel said...

He is so cute!! congrats. I'm sure you are just loving him. Let me know when your mom leaves so I can come and get the girls or bring dinner! Hope all is well.

The Chambers Family said...

So fun, he is very cute. My girls always nursed their dolls!

Lisa said...

He is adorable. Look at that black hair. It makes me want to have another baby!!:)

Congratulations!