Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Uh, Uhm Mr. President

I got such a kick out of this. Last night I was watching the President speak. I always hear people talk of what an eloquent speaker he is. I can agree with that if he is rehearsed, but when he's not........there is a lot of uh, uhming going on. I am listening to the President uhm and Waklee is in the corner playing some computer pet game and I hear her chuckle. I asked her what she was chuckling about and she says oh nothing. Come on tell me. She says, "Our President, doesn't know his part." and she giggles.

7 comments:

Shauna Martin said...

That is hilarious! I totally agree with the uh, umming! It drives me bonkers to listen for longer than a couple of minutes!

MotherBeck said...

I was thinking that too. How about the part when someone asked him what he thought of A-Rod confessing to using steroids! Aren't we supposed to be talking about the economic crisis? I couldn't believe it.

Lataun said...

oh that's too funny...that Wakes, nothing gets by her.

The Fullmers Four said...

It is so true, I was thinking the same thing.

Crystal said...

I am so lucky to have that girl in my life. She cracks me up! Thanks wakes

Lisa C said...

you seriously had me LOL on this one

The Wach Family said...

We should've let kids vote for President. They are obviously smarter than the majority of Americans. :) Don't you love 'em!