Eric is a proud Daddy! But he isn't always nice though. He was making Canon do happy and sad faces and thinks it is funny. And see those cute little eyes, no you can't because we haven't seen them either. All this baby does is sleep, sleep, sleep.
I was going to email you, but maybe I'll just post a comment here...
Don't forget about the newborn photo session! I want to photograph that adorable baby before he changes too much...and when he still sleeps a lot--very helpful!!!
He's even more beautiful this week...I mean the baby, although your hubby's looking good. We love you...and are so glad to hear that everyone is doing soooo good. Kiss all those kids. Michelle
Your boy is so beautiful!! And no Eric, I am not talking about you. :) I wish I had newborns as beautiful as yours!! Being a dad of a boy looks good on Eric too!!
13 comments:
He is so cute....The baby that is.
What a cute baby boy!! And how nice that he's sleeping a lot for you. Hope things are going good.
we can't wait until he is old enough to do that to you, DAD!!! Hey he already is, just look at that smile!! Love you
Mom and Heidi
He is so adorable!
he is so cute Penny, Congratulations! I do think it is cute where he is "smiling"! That's what dad's are for!!! :)
Congratulations, Penny! He is a keeper!
He is so adorable. I love the black hair!! Looking at those pictures makes me baby hungry:)
Eric is so funny!! I need to come and see you. I wanted to come this weekend but... my kids are coughing so I will stay away. We will come soon.
Penny he is such a cutie! I can't believe all that dark hair! Glad to hear everything went well and you are enjoying having him home.
I was going to email you, but maybe I'll just post a comment here...
Don't forget about the newborn photo session! I want to photograph that adorable baby before he changes too much...and when he still sleeps a lot--very helpful!!!
PS that's funny about Reese!
He's even more beautiful this week...I mean the baby, although your hubby's looking good. We love you...and are so glad to hear that everyone is doing soooo good. Kiss all those kids.
Michelle
Your boy is so beautiful!! And no Eric, I am not talking about you. :) I wish I had newborns as beautiful as yours!! Being a dad of a boy looks good on Eric too!!
Post a Comment