
We had a really nice weekend. We went bowling on Saturday night with friends and family. I am not a big bowler and so I let my "plumber" girl bowl for me. She is really going to love me for that one. Reese kept us entertained by trying to lock herself into the bowling lockers, what a crack-up. On Presidents day we had planned to go to a hockey game but last minute changed our plans and decided to run errands. I can't tell you how long it has been since Eric and I have been able to go out and run errands together. I am either working, he is studying or helping someone move. So it was a very fun day plus the sun was shining.

On Monday night we went to Angelica's for Family Home Evening

. It was such a fun night. We celebrated their Grandma Maureen's birthday which was on Valentines. We each shared a memory we had of her. I love remembering the legacys that our families lived and we are so blessed to have such beautiful examples. I didn't know Great Grandma Kunz very well, but the things I remember of her are all what we should strive to be. We love you Great

Grandma Kunz!
4 comments:
Penny, your girls are so cute, how fun to see your family, you should check our blog garykeller.blogspot.com
It seems kind of weird but I love it when Jeff and I get to run errands together too. On most weekends we spend one of those nights (date night) going to Wal-Mart or something (which we will be doing tonight). Anyway, your girls are totally entertaining. I can't wait until Porter is able to walk around and be a rambunctious little kid - I know, I'm probably digging my own grave...
It looks like you had fun. I love the plumber picture!
Wakelee's hair is really cute that length!
Post a Comment